Wednesday, January 30, 2008

roar.
mel is so busy!
studying, dancing, crapping. LOL!

so anyways, maybe wont be updating so often anymore?
since sec 3's a busy year and i've to brush up on my a maths!
like, i don't know what's gng on now? -.-'

cny concert is coming.
ohmy, im so looking forward to it actually.
chereographed by jasmine yap, our senior(:
very nice, please!!
tell me you're so enthu about it. LOL

so anyways, yeahs.
fucking ah bian changed our seating arrangement.
i was so damn pissed cause know why?
i'm sitting right in front!! the first row!
wtfwtf, but lynn was worse?
she sat right in front of teacher's table lohs.
hahahahahahha. LOL =x
jasmine worst!
sit with sonia!! LOL, a very 'CUTE' girl in my class.
LOL!!

(: will update if there's anymore thing.
oh yeah!
fabian's my mistress and terrance is my girlfriend.
and xiaohei is my stead =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home