Saturday, March 29, 2008

NEW-LY-UPDATED.
fuckingshittyassholedamnfucker mrs teo told my mummy to go and find her today.
12 at school.
my mum just told me, this is how it goes .

mum : the mrs teo ask you today 12 go find her at school.
me : siao, no.
mum : just go lahs.
me : for what!
mum : just go see what she wanna say lah.
me : no way man, crazy.
mum : why! wanna fight w her isit!
me : no, she not worth it.

fucking mrs teo always caused QUARRELS between families.
nabeh cheebye. i;m gna disrupt her lessons like crazy man.
FUCK YOU MRS TEO.

and then, now ,

mum : faster get ready. gng 12 already.
sean : huh? what thing?
me : I DONT KNOW
mum : what dont know!
me : i dont wanna go, her voice make me very irritated okay.
mum : just go! see what she got to say. cb, ( in teochew ) ask me to go down, think what? she better don't guai lan w me ahs. she guai lan w me lim pei guai lan back ahs.
sean : isit a teacher or a friend?
me : teacher lah!
mum : she better don't be funny ahs. cb

{ edited }
YOYO.
i guess everyone is anxious to know what happened when i went t VISIT mrs teo w my mummy.
okays, so here goes,
just step into the staffroom and i diao-ed her, mummy saw.
ahteo nagging all the way. mummy interrupted.
aiyahs, alot of things happened lahs. but all i did was keeping quiet.
don't ask me why, just to spite that mrs teo.

hmms, mummy sided my most of the time.
ahteo talked to me till she bth till she cried!
awww DDD:
who cares, i don't anyway.
then in the end mummy have a bet w her.
saying that in the next 2 week i'll listen to her lesson QUIETLY, and i'll score a 65 and above for ahteo's next test which is in 2 weeks time.
if i scored so, she'll have to treat us.
if not, the other way round.
++ mummy even wanted to ask jo to challenge ahteo too!
LMAO.

damn funny. though i couldn't really remember the convers.
was busy playing w my hand. hahaha :/

imissyou D:

AUDI!!! HERE I COMEEEEEEE -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home