Friday, February 22, 2008

wow wow, there's gna be quite alot of pics in this post i guess.
today is quite a fulfilling day. maybe?

so ytd, went ahma's house yeap,
had steamboat, ohgosh.
i accumulated fats AGAIN. argh.
but lucky i didn't eat much ytd :D
cause there's nth much of a variety.
so sad, new year has ended.
byebyeeeeeeeee.

today, it's all w/o jasmine. whom is asleep so soundly at home when we're all studying.
good gracious :/

wells, i'll go lesson by lesson. girl guides and scouts day today.
cause of this stoopid day, the whole school have to sit at the parade square listening to ahlim's crap. lameshits. went back to class after 30 mins, woah? so long!?
LOL
and it's english, but we're like doing ss work, and i'm like DOING it lahs! :D such a miracle.

LMAO.
P.E was next, yeahyeah, so funfun :x
ran 1k, me and jo had discounts :D ( it's supposed to be 1.4km )
played captain ball next, aha, fun.

mr yong fell, who ask him block my ball when supposed to be ME the catcher catching the damn ball, he fell and i fell too. but i held onto his leg so i didn't rally get hurt, while he sprained his ankle? poor thing lahs. LOL!

was ss, miss lai came to relief, don't know where mr devan disappear to. LOL
recess, nothing much i guess. except that i didn't bring SWEET DRINKS into the classroom block so the prefects can catch me and i can scold 'em. not scold lahs, di siao :D
chem, sian1/2. but amazingly, i guess i was half awake in her lesson. though always crapping with jo and scolding mrs teo siao! whenever she disrupt my talking session :x

after school, stayed at amphe, some sec 2's taiji.

nono, i not there with the taiji, i was there for cheer leading. shock?

wells, practicing for veritas one lahs :D damn fun too :DD
went stadium w jo ltr on, woah, we were screaming like wth?

and i think i'm losing ABIT of my voice, but aha, no worries.

who's melissa tan w/o shouting hor? :D


so, the whole thing ended around 4.05.
and i totally have no idea why i'm so crazy laughing like nobody's business :x
and i was so damn chuan after laughing :/

walked to hg mall w { jo, clara, weizheng, yan qi, dominique, etcetc }
damn noisy i think. well, we are lahs :x


went tuition, woahwoah, teacher got suan-ed by me till so jialat,
hahahahha :D
i know, i'm bad, but i'm melissa, and i love to disturb teacher :/


sorry to the 6 ppl who specially waited for me till i ended my tuition :D
owe you guys a treat, june 13 lahs :D
hahahahaha

went walking around, saw marcus, my pri sch mate.
so exchanged number, yeah, everyone is changing. i almost couldn't recognise him. YET HE COULD! :x
i should be ashamed of myself? aiyah, not so serious lahs.


weizheng became my ahmei :D
well, and i have to speak this out.

i don't like shirley, or however her name is spelt.
so gl when talking, don't make me lose my patience towards you lahs.

damn bytch.


and i'm so home lahs.
home sweet home :D
oh, and i think shahrin wants me to put his name here :D
HELLO SHAHRIN!!

pictures time :D
:D pardon me lahs, haven't zilian in sucha long time :D

heh?
my baby cousin!! :D
my ahgong :D
LOL, this is so long ago, jo thought this is a WATERMELON, Look like mehs? :/
i think he'll be the future star, LOL!
he's saying CARRRRRRRRR >.< so irresistible!!
i told you he's my handsome :D

so i'm gna end my post w this, somehow, the outside air is polluted with some gases.
weird smell, which makes me feel like puking :x
ah, be careful, close all ur windows.
try to sleep in air condition-ed rooms :D

LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home