Tuesday, December 18, 2007

i spent my afternoon at kovan.
with orlena, edmund, jackie, zhihui && jordan.

while waiting to bowl, we went in to the arcade.
i saw xiaohei and ben ahkor there.
w some other guys lohs.

i got to know a new friend there - hang bin

time to bowl.
edmund, zhihui, jackie & jordan bowled.
while me and orlena sat and watched.
it was cold over there. brrrr*

they played 3 matches.
and this is the second match's score. Edmund, Jordan, Zhihui and Jackie
then we went in to arcade again.
heh heh. my favourite!
there's no time crisis 4 there.
so we played house of the dead 4.
or smth like that. hahahaha.
so sorry. i embarrassed them.
zombie's really freak me out! even if it's in a game. tsktsk.
that's right. i screamed whenever a zombie is near me.
edmund went :' i don't know her.
LMAO! hahahah.
was super high after _____ told me he couldn't make it-aww, nvm!
well, i have no idea what am i doing :x

then we had mac for dinner.
but jordan went home.
really laughed alot over at mac.
we were talking about our 1e4 times and 1e4 chalet. haha.
damn funny.
so we went off, and outside mac, i saw my new friend.
and there's trouble.
LOL. irrelevant topic.

then i am back home!
im so sorry. i forgot to take pics.
im forgetful :c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home